Order Your Holiday Platter Today!
Order deadline Thursday, December 20th at 6:00 pm
- D’affinois Double Creme Brie – Rich, Creamy and Beloved!
- Honey Bee Goat Gouda – Slightly sweet, full of flavor, yet not strong or salty
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar – Everyone’s Favorite Cheese! – fruity, creamy cheddar
- Manchego – Most important and well-known sheep milk cheese from Spain
- Pawlet – A semi-firm washed rind Vermont Cheese that is buttery, grassy and a nice sweet note.
- Gruyere AOP – Traditional Alpine cheese with many layers of toasted nuts, vanilla cream and sweet leeks. Pleasing tyrosine crystals with creamy finish.
- Stilton – A Holiday Classic
*All of our platters come with dried fruit, jams, preserves, chutney and crackers, artfully presented on rustic wooden trays with signs on each cheese selection.
*Crackers will be packaged separately.
$10 per person – minimum 6 people
Add on Meats – $3 additional per person
🍖 Prosciutto di Parma
🍖 Olli Tartufo
Customization is available and pricing is variable.
Place your Holiday Platter orders Today!
Order deadline is Thursday, December 20th at 6:00 pm
From Sandwicheeses to Cheese or Charcuterie Platters to lavish displays, The Cheese Cave will cater for any occasion that celebrates friends, family and food!
Our signature patters are artfully presented on rustic wood boards, fully adorned with dried fruits, nuts, preserves, chutneys and crackers. Each selection will be identified with a stylish blackboard sign.
The Crowd Pleaser
Poised to please any palate!
Fromage d’Affinois – Purple Haze – Manchego – Aged Gouda – Vintage Cheddar
A robust array of Italian favorites!
Pantaleo – Rustico Pepper – Taleggio – Provolone Piccante – Piave – Gorgonzola Dolce
A seductive selection of handcrafted Spanish specialties
Capricho de Cabra – Drunken Goat – Idiazabal – Manchego – Valdeon
The French Sampler
A melange of fromage from our French friends!
Fromage de Meaux – Bucherondin – Ossau Iraty – Comte – Roquefort
The American Artisan Collection
As American as Cheese!
Weybridge – Humboldt Fog – Marisa – Marieke Gouda – Cabot Clothbound Cheddar – Oregon Blue
The International Affair
Our signature collection of traditional classics
Brillat Savarin – Humboldt Fog – Pecorino Toscano – Taleggio – Prairie Breeze Cheddar – Stilton
Roasted Vegetable Platter
A bounty of season’s best imported vegetables.
Spanish Piquillo Peppers, Artichokes, Marinated Tuscan Giant White Beans, Roasted Portobello Mushroom Caps, Oven Roasted Tomatoes in Olive Oil and
A Meat lover’s delight!
Finnochiona – Sopressata – Coppa Piccante – Prosciutto di Parma – Roasted Peppers – Mixed Olives – Sliced Baguette